Our first FP Wedding of 2022!! An incredibly beautiful day for two of the most deserving people! Katherine and Nick celebrated their marriage with all of their closest friends and family at Independence Golf Club, and it was a stunning day all around. From beginning to end, the day was filled with precious moments, laughter and love.
My favorite detail piece was the veil that Katherine wore. It has been passed down from generation to generation on her mom’s side for many years, and it is so beautiful. *Scroll down to see the image I shot with the dress and veil together.. it’s stunning.* Nick kicked the day off with his guys by playing a round of poker – how fun?! He is so much much fun to be around and a great sport at taking portraits! It’s no secret that most guys do not enjoy taking portraits, but Nick was down for all of it and had a great attitude! We love that!
I went a little crazy with my image selections for this blog post so enjoy an abundance of pretty wedding images to look at!
- Bridal Gown – Tiffany’s Bridal
- Bridesmaids Dresses – David’s Bridal
- Wedding Rings – Diamond’s Direct
- Groom + Groomsmen Attire – Men’s Warehouse
- Hair Stylist – Kimmy Huynh Artistry
- Makeup Artist – Emily Steele Makeup Artistry
- Invitation Suite – The Knot
- Florist – King William Florist
- Cupcakes – The Sugar Cave
- Venue + Catering – Independence Golf Club
- Videographer – Aerial Illustrations
- Entertainment Services – Island Sound DJ Mike Hall
- Wedding Planner – Megan at Independence Golf Club
- Decor, Tableware + Furniture Rentals – Independence Golf Club
Images by Faith Photography