A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of shooting this LOVELY wedding that took place here in Goochland! Noelle and Matt got married on their families’ property, and the entire day was filled with special sentiments and unique, personal touches.
I have been so in love with these images while in the process of editing and I am so happy that they are finally hitting the blog today!! Between the simple neutrals, dainty details, gorgeous weather and the joy on everyone’s faces, I just Can’t. Get. Enough. Noelle and Matt’s wedding day was relaxed, laid back and so sweet in every way. The ceremony took place down by the water in front of a beautiful macramé backdrop, and Noelle was driven down to the ceremony site in style!! *See the images below to see what I’m talking about!* After the ceremony, we rolled into bridal party portraits, a few bride and groom portraits, and then headed up the hill to the reception tent. The rest of the night was spent loving, laughing and dancing the night away.
Congratulations, Noelle + Matt!!
- Wedding Dress: Tiffany’s Bridal
- Photographer: Faith Photography – Ashley Duke
- Second Photographer: Faith Photography – Rachel Haller
- DJ: Bow Tie Weddings – Wes Suitt
- Catering: Lowco Eatery
- Bridesmaids Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Groom & Groomsmen Attire: Jos. A. Banks – Pants / Macy’s – Shirts, Ties, Belts
- Invitations: Richmond Printing
- Makeup Artist: Richmond Makeup Artist
- Hair Stylist: Kristie Adwell with Highlights and Heels
- Bartender: Josh Burg